Every Little Thing Christmas Card Kit & Guide
Updated: Jan 31
This beautiful new paper collection called Every Little Thing may not immediately scream "Christmas" but I enjoyed creating some festive cards with lots of sparkly and shimmery details. Photos cannot capture all the dimension of the stacked die cuts, popped up and recessed panels and the fun shaker card element. Make sure you visit my Instagram (@chelseyvorosmarty) over the next little while to see all the cards close up and in detail!
Supplies needed to complete this project
- (12) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white card bases/envelopes
- (1/2) pack of Every Little Thing patterned paper
- (1) sheet of silver glitter cardstock
- (1/3) sheet of pewter cardstock
- (1/4) sheet of pebble cardstock
- (1/4) sheet of linen cardstock
- (1/4) sheet of mint cardstock
- (1/2) sheet of sapphire cardstock
- (1/2) sheet of wisteria cardstock
- (2 1/2) sheets of white daisy cardstock
- (1/2) sheet of clear acetate (transparency film)
- (1) pack of julep sequins
- Charcoal stamp pad
- A Dash of Joy stamp set
- Lace Border thin cut
- Stitched Circles thin cuts
- Stitched Rectangles thin cuts
- Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridges: Artistry, Flower Market, Season of Joy
- Cricut Design Space
- Basic supply kit (paper trimmer, adhesive, etc)
You can find the supplies on my website.
The PDF guide will include cutting diagrams, Cricut Design Space cutting file, photos and step-by-step directions to walk you through the assembly process.
Get a Kit
A kit will include everything you need to make 6 cards, one of each design. All pieces will be pre-cut, stamped and die cut for you, all you need to do is assemble. The pdf guide will be emailed to you as a part of this kit. You will need a few extra supplies including narrow foam tape, foam dots, micro glue dots, adhesive, fine tip glue, scissors and Liquid Glass to complete these cards.
Single kit: makes 6 cards, one of each design $25
Double kit: makes 12 cards, two of each design $45 **best deal**
Shipping is not included
Pre-orders for kits are only open until Thursday, September 5, 2019. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your kit. Payment is due at time of booking.
Edit: This guide is no longer available.