Are you ready for a Bear Hug?
I had so much fun creating with the Bear Hugs Stamp of the Month for July. I created some patterned paper with clouds and sunshine using ink and a template created on my Cricut. The bears for these projects were initially stamped with Almond ink and then all the fur details were added with watercolour pencils.
I thought I'd try something different and make my cards the perfect size for a business envelope. This tall narrow cards are great for holding money gifts and for creating scenes.
You can purchase this stamp during the month of June for $24.75 or when you place a $50 order you can get it for only $6! As a bonus, after you purchase the stamp set on my website I will send you my workshop guide for creating these cards as a free gift! My guides have cutting diagrams, photos, a supply list, tips and step-by-step directions.
If you are a Close to my Heart Consultant and you would like to purchase these directions to help you build your business, you can do that here. If you would like to join my team, you will receive all my Stamp of the Month tutorials for free each month!
Here are the products I used:
- Z3271 Archival Black stamp pad
- Z4248 Silver Tinsel embossing powder
- Z3503 Cricut Artbooking Digital Collection
- Z3298 Cricut Artistry Collection
- Z3501 Cricut Flower Market Digital Collection
- X6027 (4) sheets of White Daisy cardstock
- X6028 (1) sheet of Black cardstock
- X6006 (1) sheet of Heather cardstock
- X6009 (1) sheet of Linen cardstock
- X6011 (1) sheet of New England Ivy cardstock
- X6003 (1) sheet of Fern cardstock
- X6023 (1) sheet of Sweet Leaf cardstock
- X5998 (1) sheet of Canary cardstock
- X6020 (1) sheet of Saffron cardstock
- X7247B Into the Wild paper pack
- Basic supply kit (trimmer, adhesive, etc)
July Stamp of the Month: Bear Hug
Do you want to see more artwork from me? Make sure to follow me on Instagram @chelseyvorosmarty