A Magical Spring Card Workshop Guide
Updated: Jan 31
This workshop guide will walk you through the process of creating these six unique cards. We will use some fun techniques like shaker elements, window cards, single shade colour blending, inking and more! Feel free to use the supplies I've listed below or substitute with products from your stash. These are great patterns and techniques that can be used for a variety of different cards!
Edit: This guide is no longer available.
There is no physical kit for these cards. You will receive a detailed PDF guide that includes cutting diagrams, supply list, Design Space file, photos and step by step directions.
- paper trimmer, scissors
- stamp blocks & cleaner
- inking tool or sponge daubers
- liquid glue, tape runner, pop dots
- bone folder
- X9013 Mix Ins paper pack
- Z2900 Silver star confetti
- Z4310 Shaker Window Foam & Acetate
- Z3563 Diamond Stickles
- X7254F Yesterday & Today Vellum Die-cuts
- (2) White Daisy cardstock (1) Lilac cardstock (1) Sapphire cardstock
- (5) 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” white card bases
- CTMH Stamp pads: Mint, Lilac, Peach, Mink, Intense Black
- Watercolour pencils or coloured pencils
- Z4181 Stitched Circles Thin Cuts
- Z3318 Basic Circles Thin Cuts
- Z4309 Shaker Window & Confetti Thin Cuts
- Z4260 Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts
- Z3658 Yesterday & Today-Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts
- Z3706 Unicorn Dreams Stamp & Thin Cuts
- Z3704 Fairy Tale Magic Stamp & Thin Cuts
- D1899 Birthday Greetings stamp set
- Cricut Machine compatible with Design Space
To purchase supplies please visit my website chelsey.closetomyheart.ca
Click here to purchase the PDF guide for instant download.