Updated: Apr 12
This workshop includes 8 fun layouts that will perfectly showcase your summer memories or tropical vacation.
I have recently become obsessed with these inked fluffy cloud backgrounds so of course I had to use it in my latest kit! With some inspiration from the Close to my Heart art department I had a blast making these 4 layouts and I hope you will too!
Supplies needed to complete this project
- Cricut Outline Font
- Tim Holtz Mini Distress inking tool with foam (optional)
- Basic supply kit (paper trimmer, adhesive, etc)
You can find the supplies on my website.
The PDF guide will include cutting diagrams, Design Space cutting file, photos and step-by-step directions to walk you through the assembly process.
Get a Kit
A kit includes all patterned paper and cardstock needed to complete the layouts as well as all Cricut shapes already cut for you. The pdf guide will also be emailed to you as a part of this kit. You will need a few extra supplies like inks, sponge dauber, sponge, inking tool with foam, Liquid Glass and your basic scrapbooking tool kit.
Kit: $50 (does not included shipping)
Pre-orders for kits are only open until Thursday, August 8, 2019. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your kit. Payment is due at time of booking.
3 Ways to Get the Guide
1. Purchase the guide here for $15. CTMH consultants are welcome to use this guide to help them build their businesses.
2. Order $40 (before tax/shipping) from my CTMH website and then email me to request your FREE guide! Please make sure to tell me in the email which guide you are wanting.
3. Join my Close to my Heart Butterfly Dreamers team and you will receive all my workshop guides and Stamp of the Month guides for FREE!
For the month of August 2019 join my Close to my Heart team for only $35 and receive $35 in CTMH cash to spend! Basically you can join for free and receive my workshop guides as another free bonus! Click here for more details and to sign up.
I hope you will enjoy creating these layouts and playing with some fun techniques.
Please tag me on Instagram if you post your finished pages @chelseyvorosmarty or on Facebook @ChelseyVorosmartyDesigns. I love to see what you create!
544 views0 comments